• Economical - Our separators have low capital and operation and maintenance costs. They are cost effective.
• Stand-alone - No buildings are required to house the separators. Insulated siding covers all components.
• Limited infrastructure required - The only infrastructure required is power and communication cable, if desired.
• Attractive design - Our separators can be installed above or below ground in a manner that will not conflict with the environment.
• Non-mechanical - There are no mechanical devices within the separator that require maintenance.
• Gas tight reactor - The separators are completely enclosed and gas tight. No gases or odors are discharged from the reactor to the atmosphere with the exception of treated pressure venting.
• Variety of gases used - Our separators can process a variety of gases to enhance separation.
• High surface solids loading rates. - Our separators can achieve the highest solids loading rates possible.
• High hydraulic loading rates - Our separators can achieve very high solid surface loading rates while producing a high-quality effluent and thick solids concentrate.
• Solids storage and thickening - Our separators provide solid storage during which time the solids are thickened.